Re: zlib.dll

You don't need to copy any of the files from PHP-GTK to any system
directory. Just keep all files in the same directory. You can still ahe
your script files in another directory though.

The z in zlib does not relate to zend in any form or way. zlib is a
library for compression and decompression of files.

- Frank