RE: Function reference

Very good point.  The VBA editor and related help can definitely be a good place to look for information.  A lot of times in VBA, you just start typing and it pops up with help and options relating to what you're entering.

I've written things in VBA then translated them to PHP just to get the structure and syntax down.

-TG