PHP5, IIS & MySQL

I've been asked to setup a webserver, which currently runs various ASP.NET
stuff, with PHP ability, linking to a MySQL Db.

I've always found it easy to configure PHP, MySQL etc on Apache, but never done
it on IIS.

I've followed the instructions on the PHP website, and can php display scripts;
however, ever time I try to connect to mysql I get the following:
Unable to load dynamic library './php_mysql.dll' - The specified module could
not be found.

I've put php_mysql.dll in the /%SystemRoot%/system32 directory, which is how
Apache used to find it, but it still comes up with an error.

Any ideas?

Also, as a bit of an aside, I'm also being asked to make sure that this is
secure and safe to run - does anyone have any thoughts with regards to the
security of running PHP on IIS, and anything I should do to prevent future
security problems.

Cheers
Nunners