RE: NT username detectable?

Thanks for the note.  Unfortunately I don't have visibility to the
settings they've chosen on the IIS box.  I told them I wanted just
Windows Integrated Authentication activated, but initially they left
"anonymous" still activated.  Maybe they still have Basic turned on as
well.

I just assumed they knew what they were doing.. Hah..  Silly me.

-TG