PHP5 install woes

Hi,

I've checked the archive and couldn'tfind a solution to my problem, which
is:

I renamed my php 4 folder, and ini file, went through the manual install of
PHP 5.0.1 and stopped and started my IIS server. I then opened my usual
instance of phpinfo.php and got the usual listing.

As I use MySQL, I went into the ini file and decommented the dll. saved the
ini file and restarted the server and then got a 'No input file specified.'
message. So I then commented out the mysql dll and tried again and now I
can't get anything but "No input file specified."

I'm using WinXPPro with IIS 5.1.

Any ideas anyone?

Cheers

George in Oxford