Re: Re: Help required for developing word reports.

   My method:

   First of all you must have MS Word installed on the Web Server.
   After you generated mht report you must convert to DOC format:

   $wordApp=new COM("Word.Basic");
   $wordApp->FileOpen ("c:\html-report.mht")
   $wordApp->FileSaveAs ("c:\word-document.doc")
   $wordApp->FileClose 2

   then you output the DOC file to be downloaded or opened.........

   Raul IONESCU

   .Does this link help?
   .
   .http://www.phpbuilder.com/columns/yunus20031124.php3?page=1

   .CBharadwaj <bharadwaj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

   .I can vey well generate reports in HTML formats. I want to generate only
   on MS WORD as it is a requirement of my client..
   .I have to do accordingly. I did not get your Question " Does this article
   help ?".

   .Bye
   .Bharadwaj.