From: operationsengineer1@xxxxxxxxx
To: CBharadwaj ; Gryffyn, Trevor
Cc: PHP-windows@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Saturday, September 04, 2004 2:30 AM
Subject: Re:  Help required for developing word reports.

does this article help? just to get you thinking... why do you *need* word? are there any other reasonable alternatives? could you format html so that it would print like word would print it?

CBharadwaj wrote:
Dear All,

I want to developing reports using PHP.
These reports i have to develop on MS WORD.

I have a database with multiple records

VAL 1 | VAL 2
VAL3 | VAL 4
VAL 5 | VAL 6
How to print these multiple rows on word in this format.

Thanks in advance.
Bharadwaj.