Re: User Level Access Control Priviledges

I meant be implemeting the User Access priviledges into the database, so then the code being used will extract that this data for certain users and execute whats necessary.

For example...

CREATE TABLE User (
  ID int not null
, Name varchar(30) not null
, PRIMARY KEY (ID)
);

CREATE TABLE AccessObject (
  ID int not null
, Description varchar(255) not null
, PRIMARY KEY (ID)
);

CREATE TABLE UserAccessPermission (
  User int not null
, AccessObject int not null
, CanRead char(1) not null default('Y')
, CanWrite char(1) not null default('N')
, PRIMARY KEY (User, AccessObject)
);

Hope this helps you grasp what I had in mind.

Thanks

Tryst