Re: Setting redirect after HTTP upload

header ("Location: /some_url.php\n\n"); // \n\n included cos I read it in the manual years ago

You can always use meta tag refresh. On one occasion, redirecting from headers didn't work for me on one page and worked on another, although I used (or rather included) same code on both places, and it was IIS 5.1 and IE 6 - Mozilla was being redirecte without problems.

Boban.

--
Please answer to the list and not to my email directly.
I use usenet server and do not check yahoo email account.