From: Brian [mailto:brian@xxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, July 13, 2004 4:31 PM
To: php-windows@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject:  Re: PHP 5.0.0 Released!

Anyone get this to work on Windows 2003 Server yet?  I've tried and
can't
get it to function.  4.3.7 works fine

files placed in c:\php5\
php.ini.recommended renamed to php.ini and left in c:\php5 folder (to
not
conflict with existing 4.3.7 that is operating fine
edited for c:\php5\ext for extensions path
Enabled mssql/mysql extensions
c:\php5\php.exe -i works great
IIS set to allow c:\php5\php.exe (and all unknown cgi as well)
.php mapped to use "c:\php5\php.exe" -c c:\php5
Simple test.php that does a PHPInfo just hangs, Task Manager shows
php.exe
is running but never displays anything to the browser.  IUSR_servername
has
read/list access to c:\php5, application pool launches php.exe as
IUSR_servername

"Andi Gutmans" <andi@xxxxxxxx> wrote in message
> The PHP development team is proud to announce the official release of
PHP

(http://www.xmlsoft.org/).