Re: HTML (Web Site) Parser

http://pear.php.net/package/HTTP_Client

That package supports posting data and deals with cookies and such so
that you can login to a site and get pages from it afterwards.

You can then use something like HTMLSax to parse it if you really need
it. I use Perl regular expressions myself for simple HTML parsing.

--
DB_DataObject_FormBuilder - The database at your fingertips
http://pear.php.net/package/DB_DataObject_FormBuilder

paperCrane --Justin Patrin--