Re: cannot add 'header' information

Hi there,

 I fully agree with what Svensson has said. You must have any HTML output somewhere in the page. You can override this by giving a <?php ob_start(); ?> at the top of the page.

...SuDeEp...

Amit Arora <amit.arora@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Also, make sure that there is not empty space or empty lines before the first
Regards,

Amit
http://www.digitalamit.com/