Date: Fri, 18 Jun 2004 09:20:42 -0400 (EDT)
From: Robert Twitty <rtwitty@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: Miha Nedok <mike@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: php-windows@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re:  PHP + Win32 + FreeTDS + MSSQL

Hi Mike

IF the DB-Library version of the mssql extension (php_mssql.dll) is
causing problems for you, then I suggest you try the ODBTP/MSSQL hybrid
extension (php_odbtp_mssql.dll) available at http://odbtp.sourceforge.net.
It supports all of the mssql ext functions.

-- bob

Hi !

Is there any way on Win32 to use FreeTDS with php_mssql extension ?

-Mike