Re: Output Control

Svensson, B.A.T. (HKG) wrote:

Are you trying to say that flush() does not work properly for you, i.e you
don't see the numbers comming one by one with a seconds delay, but get all
at once?

William,

If you go to www.php.net and look for "flush" you will see that the problem you experience is related to either the web server or the web client.
I think that this is not a PHP issue.
It is true that (I tried this with my own Apache server) that the numbers come out all at the end, and not with a second's interval.
I will try and search a bit further.

Luis