From: Sudeep Zamudra [mailto:sudeep_zamudra@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, May 27, 2004 10:04 AM
To: Svensson, B.A.T. (HKG)
Subject: RE:  Transfering database

hi,

Please make it clear. My server is unix. I have no knowledge of shell
commands. This is what i want. Ex:- My username is root and database name is
xyz and the .sql file is in my server www/html/test/. What should i do

"Svensson, B.A.T. (HKG)" <B.A.T.Svensson@xxxxxxx> wrote:
RTFM:

popen("mysql -u username -p database < C:\path\to\your\dump\file.sql");

shell_exec("mysql -u username -p database < C:\path\to\your\dump\file.sql");

system("mysql -u username -p database < C:\path\to\your\dump\file.sql");

etc, etc, etc...