Re: PHP and FLASH Remoting - can it be done?

Our company has done quite a few projects with Flash and PHP and they work great together. There's a number of ways to make them communicate. Remoting (though I've haven't done much of this myself) is when you use Flash to call objects in PHP directly. The other ways to do it are by passing XML or name-value pairs between the Flash and PHP using (I think) LoadVars and XML objects in Flash. You request a URL (a PHP script) and it returns either XML or name-value pairs to Flash.

Andy.