Re: PHP and FLASH Remoting - can it be done?

Hi John,

Take a look at this site http://www16.brinkster.com/gazb/ming/index.html

- Frank

> I've just finished a course in PHP, so excuse my ignorance since it was
a rather basic course. All of our class examples worked with static HTML
pages as either input or output. I hope to use FLASH and PHP to create an
application as part of my thesis, but can only find one book on the
subject (and it uses FLASH 5, not MX). Should I abandon PHP right from the
front, or am I not finding references to using FLASH (I think the
connection protocal is called FLASH Remoting) and PHP. Can you suggest
where I might look for info on this stuff?

> I really like PHP (both for the programming language itself, and the
cost of web hosting) as compared to Cold Fusion - do I have to stick to
JUST Macromedia products?