RE: CGI timeout WAS: [PHP-WIN] Windows speed issue

> If it's IIS, then I'm very familiar with the error. Hah.
> I work doing data analysis and sometimes we deal with very
> large sets of data.  I think our IIS servers timeout after
> 10 minutes or so (CGI Timeout..blah blah.. Script terminated).

IIS times out CGI application after 5 minutes - no matter weather
they sleep or not - you can't change this with php and you can't
change it in the IIS manager - it is coded into the MetaBase of
IIS, and PHP - as far as I know - does not support changes of the
MetaBase. Maybe something to suggest to the dev team?