Re: I've found the cause of the error but I cant fix it.

Alejandro césar garrammone wrote:

Hi all,
The problem is the GET and the POST method.
I've create a simple form and I pass my name on it, on the other hand, on the file referenced in the form, I put an echo with the variable, and it doesn't print it. (I use GET, on the link it shows it, but the variable is empty).

How can I fix it?

Best Regards,

Alex

Well Alex, first of all I wouldn't suggest sending your pw / user info as plain text, as a packet sniffer could just grab those and connect to your database. You can store that information in the PHP script itself. What's the code you're using to pass the login info?