I've found the cause of the error but I cant fix it.

Hi all,
The problem is the GET and the POST method.
I've create a simple form and I pass my name on it, on the other hand, on the file referenced in the form, I put an echo with the variable, and it doesn't print it. (I use GET, on the link it shows it, but the variable is empty).

How can I fix it?

Best Regards,

Alex