Re:RE: [PHP-WIN] Photo gallery with description

Doesn't anybody do their own thing anymore? This is so boring, uninspiring
and depressing...
Does any of the suggested gallery code do exactly what Lenny asked for? In
my experience you always get a lot more then you want when using packages
like this. And if you want to do something different with it it's difficult
to find out where to add what because of the massive over-head of code...

Making a simple upload form and a db for the description shouldn't be to
hard, should it?

.bobo