Re: Photo gallery with description

Lenny Davila wrote:

I am trying to find a photo gallery (Preferrably PHP based) that I can set
up for a client that would allow him/her to upload their own photos, and
leave a caption under.  The client will update the album regularly and wants
to be able to do it on their own.  They wouold also like to have a
description of the photo underneath that they would also like to be able to
create themselves.  Kinda like the yahoo or msn group photos.
TIA
Lenny

Gallery

http://gallery.sf.net