RE: FW: Problem with amazon jobs autoresponder

I received a message from David a minute after I sent that last message
asking for the mailing list email address to make sure it was on the
'exclude' list.  That should fix the issue.  I think initially he just
added my email address to the exclude list.

At any rate, guess this is becoming a proverbial dead horse.  I have
faith that this is being resolved and shouldn't be a problem any longer.
If it pops up again in a week, then we know it's still an issue.  But
until then I'd consider this 'resolved', sounds like David is on top of
things.

-TG