From: Gryffyn, Trevor
To: php-windows@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: 7-5-2004 19:33
Subject:  FW: Problem with amazon jobs autoresponder

Well, sounds like he may have fixed the problem.  I havn't received one
of the messages for a while now so I'm guessing we're good to go.

I sent him a quick thanks on behalf of PHP-Win.. Hah.  But I'm sure
he wouldn't mind a little pat on the back from some of the other
subscribers to this list. :)

-TG