Re: Strange e-mails

You're not the only one.

I've received several email from the swiss bank also!

Jonathan pilborough schreef:

Has anybody else received strange e-mails after posting to the php
mailing lists? After every post I have made so far I have received an
e-mail within ten minutes of posting from amazon or a swiss bank
claiming I have contacted them. I have never done this and I do not
normally receive any spam or unsolicited e-mail.

Regards,
Jonathan Pilborough

=====