Re: Re: Running PHP scripts as a different user

John Yu wrote:
Runas has a /savecred to load a saved credential, maybe that will help?

I did try that before. When I was in the shell I could use runas /savecred with a php script and only had to input the password once. However, I couldn't get this to work within PHP when using exec(). I think Windows only saves the credentials for one cmd session (and exec starts a new session). That's just a guess, if anyone knows for sure I'd appreciate it.

Jason