Re: Run batch files using php

Harpreet wrote:
I wrote a batch file using php . Can I run this batch file using php with
the system or some other command.

Please help

Sure, you can call php from the command line and pass arguments to it (like the name of a php script to run). Or did you mean run a batch file from inside a php script? To do that, you need to use exec()

http://www.php.net/function.exec