Re: Authentication Problem under IIS 5

I would make sure that the IUSR_computername user account has at least read
permissions (& maybe execute) to the dll's you mentioned.  That's why I left
the dll's in the sapi folder.  I didn't want to give the internet user
account specific read permissions to files in my system directory.

Give that a try and see if that works.

Gabe