RE: quotes in mysql

You can use addslashes .. which would be

	$check = addslashes($check);

Then when you extract the information from the database to be displayed you
want to you
would need to stripslashes as such

	$check = stripslashes($check);

It's typically a good idea to always add/strip slashes on any field where
you think a ' or " might be used.

Tony Devlin
V. President / CTO
Airewaves Broadband