Page/Form caching

Hi everyone,

I think I'm having some issues with page/form caching and I'm not sure
how to turn it off just for the current page, or if that is the proper
thing to do. When I click submit on the form, the page redisplays
however it doesn't seem like any processing is taking place. This is how
I've structured my page..

I have the form action calling $_SERVER['PHP_SELF'] and the method is
post.

<?php

/* attempting to loop through the $_POST global here

?>

<HTML>
<HEAD></HEAD>
<BODY>
..etc...
</BODY>
</HTML>

<?php

/* php function code here */

?>

Any help to resolve this will be very appreciated,

Jim