From: "Damnation" <Damnation@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <php-windows@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, March 27, 2004 11:50 PM
Subject:  email server

ok currently we run argosoft on a win32 xp system
now it seems me and so far one other have a problem with argosoft sending
mail via php.

so iam wondering if any of you could suggest a good emailserver that works
on windows and works with php and phpnuke that is easy to install or the
setup guide is intense enough to allow a newbie to be able to install in
thank you in advance