From: Will
To: Apache Server; PHP & MySQL; PHP King; Php-Windows
Sent: 12-3-2004 8:25
Subject:  Email Servers

Hello everyone,
I was wondering what everyone uses for there email servers?  I have been
having problems with bounced emails with an error.  A rely error.  It
only happens with certain email address.

My system is Windows XP, running Apache 1.2, PHP, MySQL.

Any suggestions would be great. :)

~WILL~
PS: I am looking for free ones!! :) LOL