RE: Session not working

Hello Yi Socheat,

I tried what you have suggested but to no avail. It work's fine on an actual online php supporting webserver. i Checked. The problem i think is with the installation of php and Apache on local system. What to do....

....SuDeEp....

Yi Socheat <y.socheat@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
The problem is you can not assign value from session variable to the normal
variable
Example:
$x=$_SESSION['test'] ;
echo $x;
It will not assign to value to $x,but if you want to see the value in the
session variable
You have to use like this

Echo $_SESSION['test'];

Mr. Yi Socheat
Webmaster
Community Information Web Portal Team

Open Forum of Cambodia
House 245, Street 51
P.O.Box 177
Phnom Penh, Cambodia
Tel : +855-23-360402
Fax : +855-23-360345
Mobile: +855-12-697621
Email : y.socheat@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Web : www.cambodiacic.org, www.forum.org.kh

Please note that the above message may contain confidential information.
1. It is only intended for the person to whom this mail is addressed
in the To: and CC: options.

2. This mail including attachment may not be redistributed/edited for
business profit or any purpose without the permission from the owner.
Whoever is not listed as a recipient must not view this message, or delete
it from storage.

The sender does not accept any liability of errors or omissions in the
context of this message due to Internet transmission.

Your understanding is appreciated.