Re: Running an exe from local drive

Harpreet K. Singh wrote:

I am trying to run an exe file from my php page. But i get an error Access
is denied

I am trying to open the file using javascript

document.location=fp

Thismight be a javascript question but  if any one can help that would be
great

Regards,

I believe that javascript isn't allowed to run or access local files. That would cause huge security problems (in fact, it has) as websites could put viruses on peoples' machines or grab their personal files.

What exactly are you trying to do?

P.S. Please don't hit reply when sending a new message ot the list. Your message gets grouped with the other message and can easily be lost. Use New or Compose instead.

--
paperCrane <Justin Patrin>