Re: AW: Re: Emailing via mail(), secondary servers

Hello,

On 02/19/2004 02:35 PM, Justin Patrin wrote:
I'd like to apoligize to the list for wasting bandwidth and venting like this. Not only did this huge conversation accomplish nothing, it was fairly personal and should have been conducted off list. I'll stop doing such things unless they are on topic.

But I won't stop proposing usage of PEAR packages. :-)

I bet you will. Nobody said that was a bad thing. The only problem is when you disregard the original poster problems and propose packages that do not solve the user problems at all. Maybe if you stop being so obcessed by posting competitive messages to the ones I write (especially those that propose packages that I wrote but are not available in PEAR), you will probably be able to figure when to post or not post followup messages to mine. Remember, cooperating is better than competing!

Now, to make this on-topic, did you see this Samba Web client class posted in the PHP Classes site by Victor Varela? It's awesome for all it does! No wonder it is top 5 dowloaded classes of the week despite it was uploaded just yesterday.

It is good to see more and more classes integrating PHP with Windows because it helps PHP being more accepted in the cooporate world where Windows dominates.

http://www.phpclasses.org/smbwebclient

--

Regards,
Manuel Lemos