AW: Re: Emailing via mail(), secondary servers

To both of you crusaders,

first of all you are by far off topic now, so please
relocate to a suitable list. And as I don't see this
quarrel get to any kind of "solution" I would like
to add my very personal unwanted comment:

Besides and above any substantial point in any
of your proceedings it may be valuable to think
about how _the other side_ (with their respective
prereqisites) may be able to _accept_ the point one
wants to make in the first place, not to speak about
an agreement (Hint: no one likes himself or any
of his ideas to be called silly or the like ...).

Try to think about what exactly you want to achieve
_yourself_ before you start reasoning about the other's
motivations.

Happy arguments,
--
Sven