win + php + ssl + mysql

I have php pages working along witha Mysql in a Windows 2000 server. What I
want it's adding ssl to the pages.
At the moment I'm using Apache, but this can be change to another webserver
if neccesary.

I've tried to set the system up, but the result is the server turns out to
be unstable. My pages does not deliver correctly.

I've also tried to change the apache to IIS, but with no success.

Is there anyone who know if this combination is possible and how to set it
up. Or what can I do to make it all work. Parts that I can't change is win +
php + mysql + ssl.