From: zanzamarr
To: php-windows@lists.php.net
Sent: 2004-02-08 11:11
Subject:  IMAGES IN DB

Hello everyone!
I'm building a site about all the states of the world..... in the DB
(MySql), I'm going to insert many dates:
id, country,a, lot,of,informations,about,the,country and the image of
the map of the country and pf the flag.

The code I use to put into my db the image is this (see under) and it
works...but when I try to display the image I get this string:

GIF89a