Re: User authentication problem

Symeon Charalabides,Hello!

	I think your code is absolutely right,because I used it like that before.
I don't know what happened to it,but I could give you some suggestions:

1.Make sure if there is any error message when an error occurs.Because other
error codes will result in halting the program.
2.Make sure if the header function works fine.

That's all I can.

Meteorlet Woody

======= 2004-02-02 04:56:52 =======