From: Meteorlet
To: php-windows
Sent: 1/6/2004 3:27 PM
Subject:  Session Problem

	Hi,everyone!
	I got a problem about SESSION.When we use Seesion to store
information,
we hope that the session will be destroied after you close browser IE
automatically.
but sometimes it's not truth.In local test,everything is alright,but I
uploaded
them into my ISP's host,the session wouldn't be destroied at once.who
encounter
this problem? I found that the PHP configuration of my computer and
remote host is
the same. the option session.cookie_lifetime always equal to 0.
	how to make the session timeout immedially after closing IE?

	for example,
	<input type="text" name="password" value="<? echo
$_SESSION['password'];?>">
    after closing IE,open IE again.
    I will get <input type "text" name="password" value=""> in local
test.
    but in my remote host I will always get since I first logined:
    <input type "text" name="password" value="*********">

        Meteorlet
        meteorlet@sjtu.edu.cn
          2004-01-06