Re: Re: GD2 function issue

Jani said "...you can NOT pass multiple font files to
these functions." The third example shows two font
pathnames being specified successfully. To quote
Rasmus, "Since libgd supports multiple alternate font
paths separated by spaces, it is not possible to use
individual font paths with spaces in them." Lerdorf
confirmed the problem (after lecturing me on not
writing lengthy bug reports), and told me to either
see Boutell about a fix or come up with a patch on my
own time.