RE: Help needed: Why does my web page hang?

It would be helpfull if you provided the reading audience with some code.

-----Original Message-----
From: Paul
To: php-windows@lists.php.net
Sent: 2003-12-30 02:48
Subject:  Help needed: Why does my web page hang?

I am a php newbie developing a shopping cart for a web site.

If I start at  http://www.arylis.com/test/page1.htm and click a few
buttons,
the response is prompt at first, but eventually the web page seems to
just
hang, and takes half a minute or so to respond. Sometimes I get a
timeout
error message.

The computer is still useable for other tasks. Just the web page hangs.

This happens on my Win ME localhost (my own computer), and also on my
ISP's
remote Windows server.

Is this a streaming or buffering issue? Is it a php bug?

Any ideas how to fix this? I hate to keep customers waiting!

Thanks

Paul
in Canada