Re: IIS metabase control, COM/DCOM problems

Thank you for your reply... I had seen only php_iisfunc.dll very quickly
from my googling, but no info on it. Now that I realise what it is, it
will save me quite a bit of trouble (and I'll get by, I hope, on the
method declarations/source).
Thank you for developing the extension and more for letting me know about it.

Happily, A quick test (<?php echo( iis_stopservice('w3svc') ); ?>) under
php 4.3.4 worked very well.

Unfortunatly, under php5 (upon startup) I get the message "The procedure
entry point zend_hash_index_update_or_next_insert could not be located in
the dynamic link library php4ts.dll" (which then gives the message that
php_iisfunct.dll could not be loaded).

The server has the same configuration for both php4 and php5, php4ts.dll
in c:\winnt is php5's (beta3 version).
For both versions, I use php from the command line.

Is there something I'm missing out on?

Thanks in advance,
Andrew