Re: imagecopyresampled question

Thanks for your replay.
The C-programing article was interesting. However; my problem was much simpler then I first thought. Here is the code I've written:

<code>

//$imgurl is the uploaded file
//$name is the new name for the image
//$cor_x is the x coordinate in the original image where the thumb should start
//$cor_y is the y coordinate...
//$orig_w is the original width of the area that should be converted to the thumb.
//$orig_h is the original height...

function jpgUploadSmall($imgurl, $name, $cor_x, $cor_y, $orig_w, $orig_h) {
    $thmb_w = 50;
    $thmb_h = 50;
    $path="../../plantis/img/sort/";
    $fileName = $name.".jpg";

    $origImg = imagecreatefromjpeg($imgurl["tmp_name"]) or die("Could not create image");
    $tmpImgA = imagecreatetruecolor($orig_w, $orig_h);
    $tmpImgB=imagecreatetruecolor($thmb_w,$thmb_h);

    imagecopy($tmpImgA, $origImg, 0, 0, $cor_x, $cor_y, $orig_w, $orig_h);
    imagecopyresampled($tmpImgB,$tmpImgA,0,0,0,0,$thmb_w,$thmb_h, $orig_w, $orig_h);
    imagejpeg($tmpImgB,$path.$fileName) or die("Could not write image");

    imagedestroy($origImg);
    imagedestroy($tmpImgA);
    imagedestroy($tmpImgB);

    return $fileName;