HTTP/1.1 200 OK
Date: Mon, 15 Dec 2003 14:31:38 GMT
Connection: close

As you can see, the server returns HTTP header 200 instead of 202. The same
happens when using e.g. HTTP 404, om my machine the correct error is sent,
but on the IIS6, still the same HTTP 200 is sent.

Are the headers treated differently in IIS6? Does the script need some
additional text for this to work?

Looking forward to your replies,
Erik Finnman