From: Sven.Schnitzke@t-online.de [mailto:Sven.Schnitzke@t-online.de]
Sent: 09 December 2003 4:11
To: ''
Subject: AW:  cUrl

Hi,
apparently you downloaded the source - which you are supposed
to compile yourself, using the MINGW toolset (http://www.mingw.org).

But you might want to look for curl-7.10.8-win32-ssl.zip, if you trust
your source in using a precompiled program. It contains a compiled
Win32 CURL.EXE bundled with some explaining text files.

--
Sven

the system manager.