RE: md5 password with javascirpt

I wondered this too.

We used IIS to limit acess to specific IP block of users, along with
client and even server side encoding but even that can be compromised.  I
think any form of security needs to be looked at closely...them there
hackers are a tricky bunch...and they don't share the same deadlines us
application engineers do.

ROn