Re: PHP_OpenSSL help needed

You need to install openssl.cnf.

Please look at c:\php\openssl\REAMME-SSL.txt (php 5.00b2).

Ralph Nicovich wrote:

I am trying to bring up CAS authentication on our server that runs PHP.

I have some example code, that 'mostly' works... but it requires that
PHP use HTTPS to verify the users 'ticket' with our CAS server.

I cannot find any good doc's on how to bring up php_openssl.dll.
I un-comment the extention and put the libeay file in the system32
directory.

But everytime the page is accessed (by a user) our PHP server gets an
error that it cannot open the php_openssl extention...
I have opend all access rights (on my test server) to the point where
rights should not be the problem.

My guess is that I must initialize SSL somehow so that it has the public
key for our CAS server ... but I can't find where to do that yet.

Any Help out there on SSL?