Re: compiling extensions

OK, maybe this is what you need to do then(?):

In the first case you need to create a DLL project in VC++
(I understand you are using VC++?), and when you work with
the PHP project you need to include a header file that
describe the DLL functions. In the second case you need to
get the header file from the 3rd party provider which you
then can include in the php project.

	//Anders