Re: Server for PHP and ASP (and MySQL) ??

Yes, you can use both ASP & PHP on PWS or IIS. This manual will do for you.

http://www.php.net/manual/en/install.iis.php

:)

Peter Richards wrote:
Hi,

I have been using PWS (Personal Web server) from microsoft, version 4
on a Win95b computer. After a few recent problems with using PHP on
the same server (I had to roll back to version 4.2.3), I'd like to
consider my options with running another type of web server under
Win95, that will do:

PHP
ASP
MySQL

Will Apache do ASP ? Hmm, I don't think so.

I guess one option is to install Apache and PWS, but I think that
would be a real _pain_, having to shut down one server and start up
the other, evey time I wanted to run either a PHP or ASP file in my
browser.

Thanks,

Peter